Tuesday, March 31, 2009

RAVE: Trolling the 'Net for Spring Shoes

As Spring is now upon us, although not so much yet in Seattle, it's natural to start thinking about the flip flop, the open toe, the sandal, the wedge, etc... anything that is not a boot or an Ugg. I, like most women I know, are now on the hunt for cute spring shoes. So far on this blog, I've mentioned the Tory Burch flip flop - yes, I know this is $45 for a plastic flip flop you can get at Target for $5, but.....it's TORY BURCH! hello!?

Another great spring/summer sandal from TB is the leather flip flop - a bit more spendy, but this one will last you MANY seasons. Buy it in white, black or red and you cannot go wrong. Click here to view.


Piperlime.com - anyone buy from here yet? This is the site linked to Old Navy/GAP/Banana Republic. I have yet to buy anything from them, but have found THIS, THIS . They also carry handbags.

JCrew.com - Here is a perfect Ballet Flat under $100. FUN flip flops!

NeimanMarcus .com - Awesome Betty Muller Espadrille Wedge here. Love this Prada wedge. The $1K flip flop sold here.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE the $1K flip flop. Wow, figures

    ReplyDelete
  2. $1K Flip Flop! I know.. i just HAD to post that one. Too bad you, me and Aydan are all not the same size. We could all go in on it and do like a "time share" thing with the pair! HA

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.endless.com - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The perfect ballet flats are Steve Madden... check him out at Macy's, Nordstrom or at www.endless.com

    ReplyDelete