Sunday, March 29, 2009

Gladiator Sandal Follow Up

Ok, Funny story. I'm at Nine West today buying a pair of classic black pointy toe pumps, and the sales woman brings out an extra pair to try on, telling me they JUST got them in and how cute they are for spring. I cautiously said "ummm...ok...what have you got for me?"... And of course she pulls out a Gladiator sandal, albeit this one is a small wedge and not as "strappy" as some. But of course this gets a big laugh out of me. I tell her "Look, I am doing a shoe blog with/for my friends and my first topic was the Gladiator Sandal.....and how much I loathe it!". We had a good laugh! HA Maybe a bit more awkward for her than me, but hey, she got a sale out of the whole thing, so we're Even Steven on this one! HA

1 comment:

  1. Gladiator Sandals must be gathered into a heap, dismantled and the leather used to make dog collars! http://ittybittycrazy.squarespace.com/imported-data/2009/6/27/he-said-she-said-the-fashion-police.html

    ReplyDelete