Sunday, September 27, 2009

ML's hunt for the perfect fall boot - Equestrain style

What does ML want for fall? A great, black leather, equestrain-style boot I can wear over my jeans. I'll be heading down to Portland in a few weeks for a tax-free fall shopping trip, and am so hoping I find my boots there. I'm willing to spend a few bucks, as I'll get a few seasons out of these boots, but don't totally want to break the bank. Of course my luck is that the ones I love are Tory Burch, D&G, Gucci, etc... and not really in my budget. Sigh. Here are some options:


2 comments:

  1. I like the Naturalizer 'Causeway' Tall Boot because it is almost flat and I don't do heels. But I also like the suede. Nordstrom.com - of course.

    I also really like the shape of the Vince Camuto 'Connor' Knee High Boot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, thanks for the tips. I'll check those out as well. Finding great boots is somewhat hard....

    ReplyDelete