Saturday, November 28, 2009

I really don't want to see more feet....

In the Northwest, when late May comes around, out come the trusty flip flop, Teva, Birkenstock, Keen shoe, etc. etc.... I think we see enough feet all summer long. But oh no!! This company has decided that even in the dead of late fall, say, at the Butterfly House @ Pacfic Science Center in Seattle, WA, one must continue to see feet.... in the form of this:

Is there some new "barefoot" movement? Does this somehow play into "going green"? I'm sooo confused?

1 comment:

  1. Ok...they are ugly...but this is not a fashion shoe. They are based on a new theory on running. And that running bare foot is suppose to be better for you and have less injuries. Has to do with you griping the ground with your toes and what not....to make you engage more muscles naturally and give you better stability. As unattractive as these are I am tempted to get a pair to try it out. They are also good for river shoes...But not a shoe to wear about town. (at least I hope peeps won't do that!) So I hope you don't have to see too much of them on the streets unless they are flying by on a runner! -Audrey

    ReplyDelete