Friday, April 17, 2009

Big RAVE: Christian Louboutin

A friend of mine from h.s. just informed me she has acquired a new pair of Christian's - fabulous!! She lives in the South, so not near me, but I am going to guess she picked a beautiful pair. I myself really want to get some Louboutin's either this year or next. Likely I will pick a classic style in black so I can have them forever. This was my game plan with my first pair of Jimmy Choo's - a black slingback - have had them now for 8 yrs, re-soled once, and still look wonderful and fit like a glove. A classic pair of designer shoes are worth EVERY penny. Here are some Louboutin's I LOVE:













1 comment:

  1. I have three pair of Louboutin's and I have gotten all black classic pieces that I will be able to wear for at least a good 10 years. I have the satin black 3 3/4 in heel pumps, the Prive peep toe platform with the 4 3/4 in. heel and the classic black 3 3/4 in. boots. They go with everything and I can honestly say that you can wear these shoes with a paper bag and it will make your outfit look fabulous!! I am now at the point though that I really don't like much of the other Louboutin designs. There is one pair that I still would like to get but all the rest just seem to be a little too out there for me to wear!!

    I hope that you get your first pair soon! I actually cried when my husband bought me my first pair!! It was a dream come true for me!! You will love them!! I hope to read a blog soon telling everyone that you got a pair!!

    ReplyDelete